jueves, noviembre 26, 2009

I borrowed the Turkey day!

I like to celebrate the Holidays with family and friends. Thanksgiving is a Holidays I borrowed from this country since the first year I came to US.
I remember that night of 1993, being an immigrant with my brother besides me, and trying to understand why we were eating turkey and some kind of mash potato but with a yellow potato (sweet potato).

Today I’ll celebrate with my brother, my husband, my friends, but with a difference, the Holiday is mine too.


I always find new beverages or options to have fun and enjoying the party without the hangover


Here is one of my favorite Cocktails

1-cranberry juice
2- frozen pink lemonade concentrate
3- ginger ale
4- lemons cut into thin slices

Pour cranberry juice and pink lemonade into a large punch bowl. Stir to combine and dissolve frozen lemonade.

When ready to serve, pour ginger ale over and float lemon slices on top.

And remember most importantly enjoy this with your family and love ones and remember Say Thanks to God I am sure He/She is very happy if you borrowed this  day to just be thankful for all the blessing you have in your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario